SCA Introduction To Coffee
For African Resident Students!
- Before or as the same time you start your SCA Education become an SCA member.
Go to SCA website then click on membership – https://sca.coffee
- Possibility to pay by installment.
- To book for a course contact Regine KaribuKahawaCamps@gmail.com
Introduction to Coffee is an ideal module for anyone who is new to the coffee industry or just has an interest in this wonderful drink. It charts coffee’s journey from its origins in Ethiopia to the major commodity it is today, enjoyed by millions of people around the world. From farming the cherries through drying, roasting, brewing and finally drinking, this module looks at the processes coffee goes through. This half day course also includes a “coffee cupping” which allows you to taste the various flavours coffee has to offer.
- Each course last 1 to 2 days
- 4 people max per courses
- Course: Ksh15000
- SCA Certification: Ksh15000
- SCA Diploma: 10 points