SCA Brewing Foundation
For African Resident Students only!
- Before or as the same time you start your SCA Education become an SCA member.
Go to SCA website then click on membership – https://sca.coffee
- East African Residents can pay by installment.
- To book for a course contact Regine KaribuKahawaCamps@gmail.com
The study of Brewing introduces you to the different ways of brewing coffee, from Chemex and siphon to clever dripper and French press. In addition, this module allows you to get hands-on and learn to analyse your grind profile, match your grind to your brewing method and to scientifically measure coffee strength and chart a coffee’s extraction.
Foundation level introduces the beginner to the different ways of brewing coffee, from Chemex and siphon to Clever Dripper and French press
- Each course last 1 to 2 days
- 4 people max per courses
- Course: Ksh15000
- SCA Certification: Ksh15000
- SCA Diploma: 5 points