Group training for hospitality
Group training for hospitality.
- Each group should have minimum 5 students and max 10 (1 extra days might be added for group from 7 to 10 people)
- Fees will be of Ksh25000/per group/day + SCA certification (Optional ONLY for foundation level)
- Any Intermediate and Professional level course will be done with the SCA certification.
- A 3 months periods should be observed between Intermediate and Professional level.
- Intermediate certification is needed to access Professional level.
SCA Foundation Level / Introduction to coffee
- 2 days
SCA Intermediate Level
- Brewing:3 days
- Barista skills: 3 days
- Green coffee: 4 days
- Sensory skills: 4 days
SCA Professional level
- Brewing: 4 days
- Barista skills: 4 days
- Green Coffee: 5 days
- Sensory Skills: 5 days
SCA certification Fee (for East African resident students only)
- Introduction to Coffee: Ksh15000
- Foundation: Ksh15000
- Intermediate: Ksh25000
- Professional: Ksh35000
To know about the advantages of getting an SCA membership, watch this video
Then go SCA.coffee to subscribe.
Contact KaribuKahawaCamps@gmail.com for more info.